TecniTex provides consultancy services for all types of roll goods nonwoven projects starting from Needlepunch for automotive, filtration and carpet manufacturing, Spunlace for wipes and medical applications, Spunbond for packaging applications, Meltblown for filtration applications and Chemical & thermal bond lines for interlining, embroidery backing fabrics and polyester waddings.
TecniTex also provides consultancy on converting projects like diaper, sanitary napkin, underpad, nonwoven bag making and medical products like surgeon’s cap. Mask, gown, gauze, adhesive bandages, tapes etc.
TecniTex’s expertise in Nonwovens & Technical Textiles lies in its pool of consultants with over fifty man years of experience in manufacturing, product development, machinery & rawmaterial selection, quality control, research & development and marketing in world’s most leading Nonwoven companies.
TecniTex has close association with world’s leading trade organizations and other research and industry associations. TecniTex boasts of a combined strength of several university research teams and industrialists who epitomize the best in technology, research and training.
TecniTex has already implemented several rollgood nonwoven projects such as needlepunch, spunbond, chemical & thermalbond and also converting projects such as diapers, sanitary napkins, nonwoven bags and medical disposables. TecniTex is currently working as consultants to many companies in India for setting up new Nonwoven and Technical Textiles plants.
TecniTex can help companies in testing the Nonwoven and Technical textile materials per international standard test methods at local and foreign accredited laboratories and source those materials from reputed suppliers at competitive prices.
TecniTex consultancy activities include
- Custmised Project & Feasibilty Report Preparation
- Market research for various Nonwovens and Technical Textiles products
- Product Conceptualization and Product Development
- Product Viability and Project Feasibility study
- Machinery and process selection
- Project Planning & Execution
- Sourcing of Machinery, Rawmaterial and Accessories
- Implemetation of best practices
- Marketing Guidance with market tie ups & buyback
- Implementing ISO Standards & getting ISO certificates
- Customised market research reports on nonwove products, raw materials and chemicals
- Technical services on all production, maintenance and quality issues
- Publishing Directories, Manuals and Books on Nonwovens
Please refer our projects webpage for customised rollgood project reports viz., Polyester Staple Fibre from PET bottles, Needlepunch, Spunbond(S, SS, SMS), Meltblown, chemical & thermal bond nonwovens and conversion projects for manufacturing Diaper, Sanitary Napkin, Adult Inco, Nonwoven Bags and medical disposables like surgeons gown, mask, cap, shoecover and underpads.
|Send consultancy enquiry